Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » When I share something, how do I choose who can see it?
When I share something, how do I choose who can see it?
BassoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 4:32 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

When I share something, how do I choose who can see it?

On your own profile (timeline)

Before you post, look at the audience selector. Use the dropdown menu to choose who you want to share a post with.

Public (Maximum audience for adults)

Friends of Friends (Maximum audience for minors)

Friends (+ friends of anyone tagged)

Custom (Includes specific groups, friend lists or people you’ve specified to include or exclude)

You'll see this tool wherever you share content, whether it’s a status update or information on your profile (timeline).

The tool remembers the audience you shared with the last time you posted something and uses the same audience when you share again unless you change it. For example, if you choose Public for a post, your next post will also be Public unless you change this audience when you post.

If you want to change who you’re sharing with, open the dropdown menu and choose a different audience. Remember: anyone you tag in a post, along with their friends, may see the post.

To make it clear who you’re sharing with at all times, the audience you select appears along with whatever you are saying, every time you share. You can also use the audience selector to change who you are sharing with after you post something.

Note: You will not be able to use the audience selector unless you are posting on your own profile (timeline). If you post to another person's profile (timeline), the person whose profile (timeline) you are posting to controls what audience can view your post.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » When I share something, how do I choose who can see it?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.