Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » Where can I see whose public updates I’m subscribed to?
Where can I see whose public updates I’m subscribed to?
BassoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 5:00 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Where can I see whose public updates I’m subscribed to?

From your profile (timeline), click on the downward pointing triangle next to the link to your likes, click the Subscriptions link in the expanded section. You’ll see the people you’re subscribed to there.

Friend Subscriptions: You’re subscribed to your friends’ public updates by default. That means you get their updates in your News Feed.

Public Subscriptions: You’re not friends, but you subscribe to get their public updates in your News Feed.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » Where can I see whose public updates I’m subscribed to?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.