Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » I deactivated my account. How do I reactivate it?
I deactivated my account. How do I reactivate it?
BassoDate: Monday, 2012-03-12, 8:54 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

I deactivated my account. How do I reactivate it?

If you deactivated your account, you can reactivate it at any time simply by logging in with your login email address and password.

• If you do not remember your password, you can reset it here.

• If you can't remember which email address you use to log in to Facebook, click here.

• If you have other problems logging in to your account, please review the frequently asked questions listed in the Login and Password section of the Help Center.

• Tip: If your account has been disabled for security reasons or due to a violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, you may need to contact us to regain access to your account.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » I deactivated my account. How do I reactivate it?
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:
    Forum Advice
    Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
    Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.