Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mobile Phones » Android » Gmote 2.0 (Use Your Android Phone As A Media Center Remote)
Gmote 2.0
BassoDate: Thursday, 2011-10-27, 10:37 AM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Gmote 2.0

There are a number of applications on the Android market that will let you remote control your computer, but few are as powerful and full of cool features as Gmote 2.0. Once you install this app on your mobile phone, and you install the server software on any computer in your house, you’ll be able to use your phone as a media center remote control to play music or movies, control your PowerPoint presentation, and even browse websites.

Best of all, beyond the media center remote control feature, the software also lets you use your mobile phone as a remote WiFi touchpad and keyboard – great for those situations where you’re using a PC as a storage device without a keyboard or mouse attached. Just walk up to the PC, turn on the monitor, connect remotely with your mobile phone and you have an instant interface to use that computer – no keyboard or mouse required.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Mobile Phones » Android » Gmote 2.0 (Use Your Android Phone As A Media Center Remote)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.