Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mobile Phones » iPhone » Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon - Part 3
Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon - Part 3
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 4:30 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon - Part 3 (2010/MULTI5/ENG/iPhone) | iPod Touch 2.0 and above | 524.4 Mb

Genre: Adventure

Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon - Part 3 - the third and last episode of the quest. The action takes place in the universe of the previous two games, but in the first half of the twentieth century. More specifically, the events unfold in 1920. The Holy Father Arno MORIANI arrives in the provincial town of Transylvania, to collect the most complete file on the deceased doctor Martha Kalugarul who are going canonized. Looking through various documents and communicating with local residents, he soon discovers that the woman believed in vampires.
It was expected that Dracula will be a port of the popular games on the PC "The Devil's Advocate", but in the description in the App Store says that Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon is not any port, and a specially designed platform game for iPhone / iPod Touch. It differs from the iPhone version of its PC predecessor in virtually everything - from content to gameplay itself.
Features:
- Highly detailed graphics and video clips.
- Simple tools.
- Lots of puzzles that you will meet throughout the game.
- A suitable soundtrack and realistic sound.
- 3-4 hours of gameplay.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Mobile Phones » iPhone » Dracula: The Path Of The Dragon - Part 3
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.