Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mobile Phones » iPhone » 1112 episode 02 (2010/ENG/FR/iPhone)
1112 episode 02 (2010/ENG/FR/iPhone)
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 9:35 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

1112 episode 02 (2010/ENG/FR/iPhone) | iPod Touch | 91.3 MB

Genre: Adventure

1112 - an amazing and exciting adventure game, consisting of several episodes. Each episode will be a separate game, the story which begins in 1112 and throughout the whole series will change and improve - dragging you into a permanent vortex of various events and matches.
Louis Everett leads a quiet life, doing his own business, being the average citizen of their country. He lives with his beautiful, but very curious wife in the peaceful city of New Jersey. He was constantly plagued by headaches and dreaming strange dreams. Your task is to take a hard way and solve the whole mystery of these intriguing developments. During the game you get to know the weight of various characters who will help you in finding the truth ...
Features:
- Dynamic addictive plot
- Excellent graphics performance
- Exclusive music themes and sounds
- Intuitive manual control
- Full interaction with all visible objects

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Mobile Phones » iPhone » 1112 episode 02 (2010/ENG/FR/iPhone)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.