Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » Auto Moto » Legal Disclaimer (Please read this)
Legal Disclaimer
brnaDate: Sunday, 2014-09-14, 10:23 AM | Message # 1
Group: Admin
Awards: 0

All content on this website is intended for promotional purposes and to encourage visitors to buy originals when it release. We here don’t have any affiliate with the creator or licenser.
All data presented on this website are gathered from outside sources and no files are actually hosted on this website. All files are hosted on Mega, Mediafire, Rapidshare, Hotfile, Uploaded, FileServe, Torrents and similar sites. The owner of this site shall not be held responsible for how the site visitors use the information provided here.
We suggest you to buy original CD / DVD / Bluray / ebook at their official websites or online store.

By downloading you agree that:

You are welcome to download media as it is made available.
But you MUST have in your posession the original material.
If you do not have the original in your posession, you MUST delete it within 24 hours.
We are not liable for any damage made to your computer.
You’re not allowed to directly link to any of our files.
Brna.my1.ru are not responsible nor liable for your actions.
Brna.my1.ru is not liable for actions taken towards you.

By continuing to access Brna.my1.ru, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all terms as stated above, and affirm that you are in compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning the content of this site.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » Auto Moto » Legal Disclaimer (Please read this)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.