Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum Rules » Forum Rules » Privacy and confidentiality (100% secure)
Privacy and confidentiality
brnaDate: Sunday, 2010-06-13, 12:07 PM | Message # 1
Group: Admin
Awards: 0

Privacy and confidentiality

Brna.my1.ru collects information from visitors to its web site in several places. The information collected is used to better understand the needs of visitors for the advancement of products and services offered by Brna.my1.ru.

Since every visitors collect the following information:
* time and date of visit
* pages that the visitor is browsing
* type and version of browser
* IP address of the computer rating

When registering, the visitor is collected the following information:
* nickname visitor chooses
* password to be used in conjunction with the nickname when joining the site
* e-mail address you will arrive Further instructions regarding opening an account
* full name
* birth date

Brna.my1.ru will not sell or use such information, nor will we transfer this information to third parties without consent, except in cases where such obligations are regulated by law.

If users submit personally identifiable information by contacting the customer support, we will use them only to support users.

We also reserve the right to use the personal data that users periodically to inform about the new benefits Brna.my1.ru but if you just do not want to, you can cancel your email address
brns_brna@yahoo.com

Cookies (cookies) are small text files transferred to your computer visitors in order to monitor the use of certain pages.

Brna.my1.ru may use cookies to determine ways of using the site as well as to identify customers who come back to the site.

If your computer has quenched by accepting cookies, you can still use the site but the functionality will be partially restricted.

If you have complaints related to the use of personal information, please contact us through
Customer Support.

In case of change of the Regulation on the protection of privacy and confidentiality of information they will be posted on this site.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Forum Rules » Forum Rules » Privacy and confidentiality (100% secure)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.