Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Forum Rules » Forum Rules » How do I download? (Only for registered members)
How do I download?
brnaDate: Friday, 2013-03-22, 4:44 PM | Message # 1
Group: Admin
Awards: 0

How do I download?
Only for registered members

How do I download?

Information
This guide will show you how to download from The Brna.my1.ru.

There are many different clients for bittorrent, this guide explains how to use Torch.

Installing

1. Download the Torch browser
2. Install it.

Download

1. Go to Brna.my1.ru and select a file. Click "Download".
2. Now your web browser might ask you what application you want to open the file with. Select Torch and make sure the browser remembers your choise.
3.Your files are now being downloaded in Torch.

Questions?

Q: What is Torch?
A: Torch is a free and unique software that combines powerful browsing with built-in media downloading and sharing features.
Torch Browser is based on the Chromium source code, which gives it fast browsing capabilities.
With Torch, you can share sites you like, download torrents, accelerate downloads and grab videos - all directly from the browser.
Everything you need is just a click away with Torch, so you don't have to use or download additional programs and tools.
Here's a video to explain it.

Video

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Forum Rules » Forum Rules » How do I download? (Only for registered members)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.