Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Help » Your version does not match the servers (FIX Tutorial 100% Working!!!)
Your version does not match the servers
BassoDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-29, 0:31 AM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Hello this is a fix for how to "Download Counter Strike:Source (CSS) [workis online]"

Many people has been asking ?!?
"Every time I try to join a server,it says I dont have the correct version, restart to fix, but it doesnt work"
There are two ways to solve the problem,play in 1.0.0.34 servers,or download the latest patch.
First off you need a list of all the servers, which can be found on the web site..

Server IP Address List:

IP: ??.??.???.??:????? ver.[?.?.?.??]

Available for users only

100% Working!!!

1.Copy the IP adress and load up CSS

2.FIND SERVERS

]

3.FAVORITES

4.Add this address to favorites

After your done,the server should appear in your favorites section,

I reccommend to add all 1.0.0.34 servers in your region for

quick acess to a match.Enjoy and thanks for visiting www.brna.my1.ru.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Help » Your version does not match the servers (FIX Tutorial 100% Working!!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.