Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Help » LeeDrOiD-EVO3D (FAQ)
LeeDrOiD-EVO3D
BassoDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-09, 4:12 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

FAQ for LeeDrOiD-EVO3D

LeeDrOiD-EVO3D

Q1: How do I flash this ROM?
Assuming you have S-Off, and have installed recovery – Reboot the phone into recovery (Vol Down + Power [In power off mode] and select recovery. Select “Install with Zip from SD Card” – Select the ROM from your SD and press power – Confirm and you are good to go.*

Q 2. What is S-OFF or Recovery?
A detailed explanation on how to is here.

Q 3: Which radio should I use?
This is a trick question. According to many users over the years, they have recommended to change the radio only if you are facing troubles with the current one that you are using. Radio is a very very very location specific thing. So, what works for me, may not work for you. Generally, Lee will put in the recommended radio in the first post.

Q 4: Is the radio included in the ROM? How do I flash?:
No, you will need to flash the radio separately.
Easiest steps to flash a radio is (assuming you have sdk and HTC Drivers and are SOFF) – Put the radio.img in the folder where fastboot is under sdk\tools – Turn off your phone and and reboot into Bootloader and select fastboot, connect the phone to the pc – now you show see Fastboot USB on the phone.* – Goto command prompt on your pc. Goto the folder with Fastboot. – Type*fastboot flash radio radio.img*and watch it write the new radio.

Q 5: Right or recommended order of flashing?
Wipe>ROM>Reboot> Radio.

Q 6: Should I use a task killer on the LeeDrOiD ROM?
Checkthis and decide for yourself. “Lee would say NO”.

Q7: Backup? What is that?
Its always a good idea to back up all of your data and settings before flashing a new rom with a full wipe. Best app available is Titanium Back up(included in the ROM)
The best way to back up the contacts is to sync it via HTC Sync, via your gmail or export them to you SD card using the “People” application.

Q 8: Is Nandroid and Titanium backup the same thing? How do I manage backups?
No, Nandroid backs up each and every individal partitions and stores them as .img files, Titanium backs up applications and user data. A Nandroid backup is done via the recovery menu and makes an exact image of your device in its current state.

Q 9: On what occasion will I lose my data (apps, contacts etc)?
Only when you apply the full wipe or the super wipe (see next question, A3). When you just flash a rom or a .zip from recovery, it will not wipe anything unless otherwise mentioned.

Q 10: I was on stock (or another rom from another cook) and I flashed LeeDrOiD ROM, now I am having some problems.

1. Try rebooting the Phone and see if it makes a difference.
2. Reboot into recovery and clear cache and dalvik, reboot the phone and clear data of the apps causing problem.
3. If nothing else works, then use the Full Wipe from the first post above or “SUPERWIPE”. Beware: A superwipe/ full wipe will erase EVERYTHING on the phone.

Q 11: How do I flash Full wipe or Superwipe and what does it erase?
Copy the .zip to the SD Card and flash it via recovery. DO NOT REBOOT once it is done, flash the ROM straight after. The full wipe will erase data, cache, system and format the partitions to EXT4. Superwipe will erase data, cache, system, boot and system files on SD card (EXT4 again).

Q 12: The screen is not very responsive and is lagging.
Let the phone settle down a bit after you unlock it. It generally needs a few seconds to kick up the CPU. Some discussions on the screen responsiveness and a market app here.

Q 13: The market is not installing anything. Gives error.
Reboot into recovery and select “clear cache partition”. And under settings – applications – Manage applications – under the Market app < Clear Data>.

Q14: I don’t like the CRT on and off animations, what can I do to disable these?
Look what LeeDrOiD has to say.! INCLUDED IN THE LATEST VERSION

Q15: My battery is draining heavily*.
When you first flash a ROM this is what happens. Give it atleast one full charge cycle and it should come back to normal. If required, reboot into recovery and clear battery stats. It is advisable to do so on 100%. Here is the*battery caliberationapp from the market. You can try this.
UPDATE; Battery Caliberation is now included in the rom!!!

Q16: Should I run the phone battery to zero percent, and what if it does??
Absolutely not! Both the current recoveries are giving problems while pulling the battery up from zero percent. If the phones dies off due to battery being zero, look here, might help.

Q 17: I am getting random lines across my screen on some widgets.
This is a fairly common problem, see here. A quick fix is to remove the widget and re-apply it or to use a different skin.

Q 18: MMS Problem? Picture size small?
Please check your APN settings. Or check outShroomster’s. It has worked for a fair few people. Also, try the patch from here

Q 19: Some games that use the motion/G sensor are not working as they should.
Re-Calibrate your Gsensor – Settings – Display – Gsensor Callibration

Q 20: My wifi calling is not working (TMOUS).
Apply the wifi calling patch from the OP

Q21: I dont like the animations. Dont want them.
Go to spare parts, and disable all animations OR go to settings – display – animations.

Q22: How do I disable or change the boot sound?
A: You will need to a root explorer to do this. On your phone, using the root explorer, navigate to data\local. Rename the file android_audio.mp3 and reboot.. Viola – No more boot sound. To change, rename the one you want as the boot sound to andoid_audio.mp3 and place it in data\local folder. Or go to LeeDrOiD Tweaks\bootanimation sound.

Q 23: And the bootanimation?
Data\Local again. Replace the bootanimation.zip file with the one you want. The new file must be named bootanimation.zip.

Q 24: Can I modify frequencies using SetCPU?
Avoid set cpu at this stage. It is causing much troubles. The app needs to be updated for dual core usage.
EDIT: AVOID SETCPU in this version. RECOMEND SYSTEM TUNER!!!!!

Q 25: GPS Problems?
Try*faster fix app*from the market. Has helped a few members.

Q 26: SuperUser Force closes.
Goto Setting – Application – Manage Application – Super user – Clear Data. And, go to Super user application and click the right most icon on the top of the application (top right corner) and re-update the binaries. Also, go to settings and disable logging, its a bug in su3.

Q 27: The Evo restarts itself?
Check what*snowblinddHYPERLINK “http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=16667093&postcount=3834”*has to say. Wiping sense data from settings – application – manage applications.

Q 28: How do I get the 2 way call recorder to work?
Install the apk and activate it. First time, call your Evo from another phone and answer your Evo, it will record. Now on, it will record all outgoing and incoming calls.. Now on, it will record all outgoing and incoming calls.

Q 29: How to play a 3D movie on Evo 3D
Press menu button, when You play a 3D movie and select 3D

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Help » LeeDrOiD-EVO3D (FAQ)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.