Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Help » Disk defragmenter cannot start (Windows 7)
Disk defragmenter cannot start
brnaDate: Monday, 2013-11-11, 3:38 PM | Message # 1
Group: Admin
Awards: 0

Disk defragmenter cannot start

Disk defragmenter

Disk defragmenter cannot start becuase the task scheduler service is not running. Start the task scheduler service and try again.

Go to Start in search box type services.msc, then go down the list and find "Windows Event Log" if it's disabled, right click on it and go to properties and set it on Automatic. Press OK and right clik on Windows Event Log, press Start wait few seconds. Now find (also in services.msc) Task Scheduler. And right click on it and press start.. few seconds and disk defragmenter should be working ;)

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Help » Disk defragmenter cannot start (Windows 7)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.