Forum » Wallpapers » Wallpapers » Core Mellow Font Family - 42 Fonts for 168$
Core Mellow Font Family - 42 Fonts for 168$
congbui142Date: Sunday, 2014-10-12, 1:56 PM | Message # 1
Group: User
Awards: 2

OTF | 42 Fonts | JPEG Preview | 7.3 Mb

Core Mellow is a condensed geometric sans-serif typeface family that can be used in various applications especially for short texts. The letterforms in roman style are mild, minimal, simple, and clean in appearance. The Core Mellow Family consists of 3 widths (Compressed, Condensed, Normal), 7 weights (Thin, Extra Light, Light, Regular, Medium, Bold, Extra Bold) and Italic for each format. The Core Mellow provides a wide range of character sets to support Cyrillic, Central and Eastern European characters and advanced typographical support with features such as proportional Figures, tabular Figures, numerators, denominators, superscript, scientific Inferiors, subscript, fractions, standard ligatures, discretionary ligatures and stylistic alternates. Core Mellow looks smooth in any layout with its sleek rounded lines, use it for your magazines, brochures, web pages, screens, and so on.

Code
http://uploaded.net/file/0ionf3an

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Wallpapers » Wallpapers » Core Mellow Font Family - 42 Fonts for 168$
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.