Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mobile Phones » Other » Advanced English Dictionary for Mobiles for Nokia, Sony-Erri
Advanced English Dictionary for Mobiles for Nokia, Sony-Erri
BassoDate: Saturday, 2009-03-28, 5:16 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Advanced English Dictionary for Mobiles for Nokia, Sony-Erricson, and others

Advanced English Dictionary is distinguished from the other (paper, electronic) dictionaries in many ways. Not because it contains far more words than a conventional paper dictionary, but because it uses a radically new approach and technology called WordNet. Instead of just listing the words and their definitions, Advanced English Dictionary shows how every word is linked to another. Type in the word "tree" and you will get not only the definition, synonyms and opposites, but the hypernyms (a tree is a kind of what?), meronyms (what are the parts of a tree?) and more. You can also find a list of hundreds of trees, from yellowwood to the Tree of Knowledge, and even all words that contain the letters t-r-e-e. This WordNet approach will help you to understand better the meaning of words. Linguists call WordNet project one of the biggest leaps for dictionaries since scholars sat down to write the epic Oxford English Dictionary.

qursaan

http://rapidshare.com/files....les.rar

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Mobile Phones » Other » Advanced English Dictionary for Mobiles for Nokia, Sony-Erri
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.