Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Sleeping Dogs (1.4 + DLCs 8.97 GB)
Sleeping Dogs
BassoDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-10, 8:54 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Sleeping Dogs

Sleeping Dogs

Information
Inspired by classic Hollywood and Asian cinema style action thrillers, Sleeping Dogs is a gritty open-world cop drama set in the vibrant city of Hong Kong. Sleeping Dogs catapults players into the role of undercover cop Wei Shen, tasked with taking down one of the world’s most fearsome criminal organizations from the inside... the Hong Kong Triads. As players explore the bustling and crowded Hong Kong island, through its neon-lit side streets and sprawling street markets, an incredible story unfolds of loyalty and betrayal where Wei begins to question his own motives as he is sucked in deeper than he could ever imagine.

Offering players an island packed with action, every street corner, market stall, harbor dock or city skyscraper can become an opportunity for intense shoot-outs, adrenaline-fueled street races and intense, brutal martial arts combat. Featuring one of the most intuitive and imaginative combat systems, Sleeping Dogs empowers players to perform an extensive set of martial arts moves, singlehandedly taking on numerous opponents. Players perform bone-crunching kicks and combos, vicious counters and a cinematic set of environmental takedowns making use of countless real-world items from circular saws to phone booths, incinerators to refrigerator doors.

Ign

Video

Password
www.Brna.my1.ru

Download
Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

BassoDate: Wednesday, 2013-07-10, 9:06 PM | Message # 2
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Sleeping Dogs update patch 1.4 + NEW DLC
here ->> Download

Included DLC in update patch 1.4 :

01: Police Protection Pack
02: Martial Arts Pack
03: GSP Pack
04: Deep Undercover Pack
05: Retro Triad Pack
06: Top Dog Silver Pack
07: Top Dog Gold Pack
08: The Red Envelope Pack
09: The High Roller Pack
10: SWAT Pack
11: Street Racer Pack
12: Triad Enforcer Pack
13: Tactical Soldier Pack
14: Community Gift Pack
15: Screen Legends Pack
16: Drunken Boxer pack
17: Dragon master pack
18: Team Fortress pack
19: Ghost pig pack
20: Square Character pack
21: Just Cause 2 pack

REQUIRED SOFTWARE TO PLAY THIS GAME:
(Must install before launch game)

NET Framework Pack-for-Games ->>

DirectX for Games ->>

Visual C++ 2005 SP1 ->>

Visual C++ 2008 SP1 ->>

Visual C++ 2010 SP1 ->>

Visual C++ 2012 ->>

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Sleeping Dogs (1.4 + DLCs 8.97 GB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.