Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » DMC Devil May Cry 5 (RELOADED - 8.33 GB)
DMC Devil May Cry 5
BassoDate: Friday, 2013-11-29, 11:51 AM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

DMC Devil May Cry 5

Devil May Cry 5

Information
♦ Release Date: January 25, 2013
♦ Genre: Action / Slasher
♦ Developer: Ninja Theory
♦ Published by: Capcom
♦ Publication Type: License
♦ Language: English / Russian / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Polish / Portuguese / Dutch / Japanese
♦ Sound language: English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Japanese
♦ Game Version: 1.0
♦ Tablet: {RELOADED}

Minimum system requirements:
√ Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
√ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo - 2,4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 - 2,8 GHz
√ RAM: 2 GB
√ Video: 256 MB (GeForce 8800 GT / Radeon HD 3850)
√ Sound Card: compatible with DirectX9.0c
√ Optional: keyboard and mouse
√ Free hard drive space: 9 GB

DESCRIPTION OF THE GAME:
As a retelling stories of personality Dante translation into contemporary reality, DmC Devil May Cry a preserved setting, flexible combat and self-assured protagonist that have been defining features of this cult series of games, and introduced bit of darkness and cruelty. Dante in DmC - boy, does not recognize the authority of someone else, and society as a whole. Dante knows he is not a man, but not of the evil spirits that tormented him throughout his life. Sandwiched between the worlds, he feels like an outcast. Thanks to its twin brother Vergil, the leader of the opposition group "The Order", Dante learns what being offspring of a demon and an angel. This split personality affects the game mechanics, giving Dante the opportunity to use skills of both parties at any time, on the fly Rebel reincarnated blade that changes as the battle and movement. As collaborators in DmC Capcom chose British studio Ninja Theory, known for creating action with compelling characters and plot in conjunction with a high quality of material. Connection Ninja Theory professionalism and unrivaled experience in the creation of Capcom oriented melee games provide loyalty new game traditions sells more than 11 million copies, and fans of the beloved series Devil May Cry, and display it on a new level of cinematic.

Ign

Video

Password
www.Brna.my1.ru

Download
Available to users only

Message edited by Basso - Sunday, 2013-12-01, 10:31 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » DMC Devil May Cry 5 (RELOADED - 8.33 GB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.