Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (RELOADED - 5.79 GB)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
BassoDate: Sunday, 2013-12-01, 12:38 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Information
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 marks a new beginning for Konami's blockbuster mnsoccer series, with an all-new engine allowing for every aspect of Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 to be totally reworked to produce a game much closer to the excitement and variety of a top-level match.The central theme of fluidity is based on the constant moving of players and switching positions which mirrors the modern approach to football.Producers looked at how the matches ebb and flow, with player individuality key to a team's success, and well-drilled tactics helping underdogs produce giant-killing feats. In addition to noticeably improved graphics and seamless animation, the thrust of the new engine's power has been used to mredefine the way football is played as a video game. Gone are the limitations imposed by dated animation systems and AI elements, and instead PES 2014 boasts a central core that perfectly mimics the skill and awareness that elevates the world's greatest players above their peers

Ign

Video

Password
www.Brna.my1.ru

Download
Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (RELOADED - 5.79 GB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.