Forum » Games » Play Station » Tron Evolution EUR PSP
Tron Evolution EUR PSP
BassoDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-21, 11:50 AM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Tron Evolution EUR PSP

PSP Game | Developer: SuperVillain Studios | English | 199 MB
Genre: Action

A familiar face from the outside world has organized the first Grid Games Tournament of Champions in Tron : Evolution on PSP. Players advance and customize their character as they compete in an extensive series of action-packed game grid challenges, ranging from intense light cycle racing, to light disc combat. Players can battle and compete with up to four friends in multiple head-to-head matches and play modes. Players can also unlock exciting bonus content that is sure hit home with Tron fans.

Features:
•Grid Games - Compete in thrilling matches and races all around the Tron universe, featuring iconic Tron vehicles such as Light Cycles, Light Tanks, and Recognizers.
•Multiplayer - Play and compete against up to 4 friends in head-to-head matches in local multiplayer.
•Bonus Content - Unlock exclusive content on your PSP.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » Play Station » Tron Evolution EUR PSP
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.