Forum » Games » Play Station » Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker USA PSP-pSyPSP
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker USA PSP-pSyPSP
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 2:58 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker USA PSP-pSyPSP

PSP | English | Developer: Kojima Productions | Publisher: Konami | 1.35 Gb
Genre: Action

The era is the 1970s. Big Boss has stations his "Soldiers without Borders" in Columbia, South America, where he was approached by a visitor from Costa Rica, "a Nation without a Military.) In the wake of the Cuban Missile Crisis, as Latin America became a key to maintaining the power balance between East and West, Costa Rica has miraculously managed to maintain its peace and neutrality. However, in various regions of the country, a mysterious armed force seemed to be engaging in suspicious activities. Now, to preserve peace in this nation without a military, the "Soldiers without Borders" move into action. In time, they would come to be known as the founders of "Outer Heaven"...

Developed by legendary Hideo Kojima -- the mastermind behind the most successful video game tactical-espionage series of all time -- this game lets players take control of the famed Naked Snake at a critical junction in modern history. Advanced co-operative techniques allows multiple players to sneak into the fray and accomplish the mission together.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » Play Station » Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker USA PSP-pSyPSP
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.