Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » X Box » Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (XBOX360/MARVEL)
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (XBOX360/MARVEL)
BassoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-05, 1:58 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (XBOX360/MARVEL)

XBOX360 GAME | ISO | English | Region: USA & PAL | Publisher: Lucas Arts | 6.72 GB
Genre: Sci-Fi Action Adventure
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will include all the characters from both seasons of the hugely popular animated television series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, as well as some fan-favorite characters from the beloved theatrical Star Wars Saga. The game will feature brand new battle modes, giving players unique, head-to-head combat and an upgraded level builder, allowing the creation of customized bases and in-game battlefields. Play either as a Jedi or Separatist with all-new character abilities, such as Squad command, Lightsaber slicing, Lightsaber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups, all within a new, easy-to-navigate hub.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » X Box » Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (XBOX360/MARVEL)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.