Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » Nintendo » Yoshi Touch and Go (NINTENDO DS - USA)
Yoshi Touch and Go
BassoDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 4:17 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Yoshi Touch and Go (NDS - USA)
Yoshi Touch and Go

Previously known and shown as Balloon Trip, Nintendo is once again pairing up Yoshi and Baby Mario for an action platform game. Using the Nintendo DS system's two screens and touch screen capability, players must help Yoshi guard Baby Mario from harmful Shy Guys and other Mario-type enemies as he floats defenselessly to the ground. The objective is to overcome all sorts of obstacles to guide him to safety. On vertical-action levels, players must use the stylus to draw clouds on the touch screen to protect Baby Mario from enemies and lead him to Yoshi. On horizontal side-scrolling levels, players must use the stylus to look out for Yoshi as he gallops across the countryside. Yoshi's Touch & Go features two-player wireless play. The game originally debuted as touch-screen tech demo developed for E3 2004.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

Message edited by brna - Friday, 2012-07-20, 9:55 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » Nintendo » Yoshi Touch and Go (NINTENDO DS - USA)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.