Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » Nintendo » Space Invader (NINTENDO DS - USA)
Space Invader
BassoDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 4:19 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Space Invader (NDS - USA)
Space Invader

Space Invaders Revolution, as the name suggests, marries the vintage game play of the legendary shoot-'em up with the exciting new possibilities offered by the unique features of the Nintendo DS. With a choice of directional pad or touchscreen and stylus controls, players can steep themselves in the nostalgic wonder of the original, while the New Era mode expands and twists the gameplay, bringing in puzzle elements as well as other new concepts. Taking the form of a 60-level world tour, players must battle waves of invaders in 20 different locations around the globe, eventually taking in a climactic showdown with the UFO mother ship on the moon. Collect power-ups and combine them to form new weapons in order to destroy the invading fleet.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

Message edited by brna - Friday, 2012-07-20, 9:42 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » Nintendo » Space Invader (NINTENDO DS - USA)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.