• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Software » Programs » Notepad++ 6.6.9 Final + Portable
Notepad++ 6.6.9 Final + Portable
congbui142Date: Thursday, 2014-09-11, 4:44 PM | Message # 1
Group: User
Awards: 2

Notepad++ 6.6.9 Final + Portable
Notepad++ 6.6.9 Final + Portable | 13.3 mb

Notepad++ is a tabbed source code editor and Notepad replacement with a customizable interface. Includes source code "folding," allowing users to quickly reduce and expand sections of code to see the overall document. In addition, it features multi-language syntax highlighting, auto-completion, Perl-compatible regular expression search/replace, macro recording and playback, document map, etc. The program can access a long list of plug-ins via an easy-to-access menu with even more features and functions.

Notepad++ v6.6.9 new features and bug fixes:
- Fix comment command bug that the comment symbols isn't set on the first column for Fortran.
- Add python parson for function List.
- Make icons' background colour transparent for functionList and projectManager.
- New feature: Apply new file default settings on created new file (opened via command line).
- Fix colour picker' chooser bug which does not
work well.

Code
http://uploaded.net/file/n16l6ge0

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Software » Programs » Notepad++ 6.6.9 Final + Portable
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.