Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Software » Programs » FortKnox Personal Firewall v5.0.605.0 Multilingual-PH
FortKnox Personal Firewall v5.0.605.0 Multilingual-PH
BassoDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 5:34 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

FortKnox Personal Firewall v5.0.605.0 Multilingual-PH

Release Name: FortKnox.Personal.Firewall.v5.0.605.0.Multilingual-PH
Size: 9.35 MB
Here is updated version of FortKnox Personal Firewall by PH group.
Description: FortKnox Personal Firewall is an easy to use personal firewall that allows you to protect a PC against hacker attacks, trojans, spyware and internet threats. It gives user complete overview of all inbound and outbound network communication. Furthermore, FortKnox Personal Firewall comes with integrated Intrusion Prevention System and SPI technologies that will ensure enhanced user protection. With application rules user can control how individual applications communicate over Internet. Users have option to setup extended rules that match their individual needs. With its intuitive interface it is suitable for both beginners and experienced users.
Features:
* Protects system from inbound in outbound attacks
* Traffic and packet logging
* Statefull package inspection
* Integrated Intrusion Prevention System
* All system connections overview
* Advanced rules for experienced users
* Anti-spoofing technologies
* File and printer sharing settings
* User-friendly graphics interface
* Automatic database updates
* Site Control System with ability to block individual web sites
* Ad blocking

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Software » Programs » FortKnox Personal Firewall v5.0.605.0 Multilingual-PH
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.