Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Software » Programs » Portable UltraLingua v7.1.0.0 with 40 Dictionaries
Portable UltraLingua v7.1.0.0 with 40 Dictionaries
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 9:47 AM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Portable UltraLingua v7.1.0.0 with 40 Dictionaries | 112 MB

Ultralingua has made quality electronic dictionaries since 1997. It is a leading publisher of quality language and language-learning tools, working consumers and companies around the world. The Ultralingua English Dictionary is one of Ultralingua's flagship products
Ultralingua Dictionaries for Translation, Definitions, Synonyms

Ultralingua offers a full complement of dictionaries for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and more. Each title includes thousands of colloquial terms and common expressions, complete verb conjugations, the ability to interact with other applications, and much, much more. We even offer features for language learning.

Ultralingua Dictionaries are available for use with computers running the Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Palm OS and Pocket PC PDAs and Devices.

Win7 Compatibility

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Software » Programs » Portable UltraLingua v7.1.0.0 with 40 Dictionaries
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.