Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » DivX » A Perfect Getaway 2009 (DVDRip XviD)
A Perfect Getaway 2009
BassoDate: Sunday, 2013-01-13, 9:27 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

A Perfect Getaway 2009
DVDRip XviD

Newlywed Hollywood Screenwriter Cliff Anderson and his wife, Cydney, head off to Hawaii for their honey-moon. After obtaining permits they drive a rented car and encounter hostile hitch-hikers, Cleo and Kale. They subsequently come to find out that police have discovered a brutally murdered couple with their teeth and nails removed. Cliff and Cydney then encounter war-vet Nick and his girlfriend, Gina, and together the four trek their way towards a popular beach. It will not take them long to realize that both Nick and Gina are a little odd, but before they could decide to separate from them, they find themselves confronted by Kale and Cleo, as well as unknown stalkers.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » DivX » A Perfect Getaway 2009 (DVDRip XviD)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.