Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » 24
BassoDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:13 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Okay, so the last series was bobbins, but 24 has bounced back before and we're hoping the forthcoming Season 7 will see the Jack Bauer Power Hour back on form. At its best, there is just nothing like it - insane levels of adrenaline, finely calibrated political intrigue and twists that hit you in the face like a two-fisted punch from Tony Almeida. 24 is some of the most cinematic TV you'll ever see, with no expense spared to depict CTU's intense battles against cunning terrorists and occasionally the odd rogue President. Even when 24's rubbish, it's still loveable - we still have a soft spot for the cougar who menaced Kim Bauer in possibly the show's worst ever plot twist, back in Season 2.

Best Episode
6:00 AM - 7:00 AM (Season 3, Episode 18). The gut-churning episode where terrorists demand that Jack shoot his supervisor Ryan Chappelle in the head or they'll kill thousands. As Jack puts a bullet into Ryan's head and weeps, the clock at the end of the episode remains silent, capping off the most emotional and darkest hour in 24's history.

Did You Know?
James Morrison, who plays Bill Buchanan, runs a yoga class in Los Angeles, which Empire's Nick de Semlyen has attended and does not recommend for beginners.

Available for users only

Message edited by brna - Sunday, 2010-07-25, 8:17 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » 24
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.