[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Family Guy
Family Guy
BassoDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:22 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Family Guy
The true barometer of a show's cult popularity is the uproar that's caused when it's taken off the air. Sure there was an almighty brouhaha when Serenity and Futurama left our screens, but such was the ferocious shit storm that kicked off when Family Guy was cancelled that Fox was pretty much forced to reinstate the show - twice! Seth McFarlane's gleefully outrageous animated series tips good taste into a cocked hat and elicits genuine hilarity from the most unlikely material. Sex, race, creed, physical ability… nothing is sacred on this show, and that's why we love it.

Best Episode
Let's Go To The Hop (Season 2, Episode 14). When a frog-licking craze sweeps Meg's high school, Peter goes undercover as new cool kid Lando Calrissian. The perfect balance of offensive humour and in-jokery.

Did You Know?
William H. Macy originally auditioned to provide the voice of Brian.

Available for users only

Message edited by brna - Sunday, 2010-07-25, 8:20 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Family Guy
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.