[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Red Dwarf
Red Dwarf
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-07-30, 3:30 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Red Dwarf
Science fiction comedy on the lowest of low budgets, Red Dwarf began life as the demented ramblings of Rob Grant and Doug Naylor and ended its nine series run as a cult phenomenon with a huge fan following. Red Dwarf was the story of Lister (Craig Charles), the last human being alive, Rimmer (Chris Barrie), a hologram of his dead bunk mate and a creature who evolved from the ship's cat (Danny John Jules), all of whom are stuck on a large mining vessel three million years in the future. It was an entirely off-the-wall comedy but with jokes that ranged from the inspired (Lister appearing behind Hitler at Nuremburg and mocking his genital shortcomings) to the utterly bizarre (the crew being stalked by a curry monster) Red Dwarf was an unapologetically demented comedy. It hasn't aged all that well given that early episodes were made for roughly the same price as a bag of crisps, but the series remains one of the BBC's all-time comedy greats.

Best Episode
Quarantine (Series 5, Episode 4). Rimmer is infected by a holo-virus and imprisons the crew. "Mr Flibble is very cross."

Did You Know?
The word show's expletive, 'smeg' is used 194 times across the show's eight seasons.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Red Dwarf
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.