[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Curb Your Enthusiasm
Curb Your Enthusiasm
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:41 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Part of the genius of Curb Your Enthusiasm is that it's impossible to tell where the real Larry David ends and the fictional David begins. After all, this is a man who used to go out on stage for stand-up shows, peer at the audience and then walk off if he didn't like the look of the crowd. Every episode sees him getting into ass-puckeringly awkward scrapes with waiters, doctors, salesmen and other celebrities, from Ben Stiller to Martin Scorsese. The combination of David's lack of social skills with the right-on political correctness of LA's denizens makes for edgy, hilarious viewing.

Best Episode
Opening Night (Season 4, Episode 10). The climax to a story arc in which Larry takes a lead role in Mel Brooks' stage musical, The Producers, is a cringey masterpiece, with our hero forgetting his lines and telling David Schwimmer, "You got the good shave" in front of a packed auditorium.

Did You Know?
Ted Danson and David are friends in real life as well as the show. The two once spent New Year's Eve in Mexico, where Larry embarrassed their whole group by standing next to a mariachi band playing Frank Sinatra's My Way and loudly translating the lyrics into English.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.