[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Band Of Brothers
Band Of Brothers
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:44 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Band Of Brothers
Seen as something of a Saving Private Ryan spin-off, this mini-series from producers Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg was so much more. Based on renowned Second World War historian Stephen Ambrose's non-fiction book, it told the tale - from boot camp to Allied victory - of the US Army 101st Airborne Division's Easy Company. As visceral and visually stunning as its big budget brother, Band Of Brothers benefited from being given the chance to breathe. Over the course of its ten-hour runtime, we grew to genuinely care about the ever-diminishing group and the horrific challenges they faced.

Best Episode
Day Of Days (Episode 2). As Saving Private Ryan depicted the horrors of the Normandy landings, Day Of Days exposed the absolute FUBAR that the paratroop regiments experienced. Dropped behind enemy lines and scattered to the four winds, the soldiers were left alone, scared and deeply in the shit - and the tone was set for a brilliant mini-series.

Did You Know?
The actors endured a gruelling ten-day boot camp where they learned parachute jump training. The average day was 16 hours long, beginning at 5am, rain or shine.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Band Of Brothers
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.