[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Quantum Leap
Quantum Leap
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:56 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Quantum Leap
Like The Littlest Hobo for geeks, Quantum Leap was the kind of reassuring TV that made staying in a truly exciting prospect. Aside from a few two-parters and the late addition of an 'evil leaper', you could pick up this sci-fi classic at any point, watch it for an hour and be wholly entertained. Thanks to the exposition-heavy opening title sequence, the show's wholesome morals and the admittedly repetitive nature of Sam Beckett's weekly time-travelling adventures, it's a genuine contender for the most inclusive TV show of all time.

Best Episode
The Boogyman (Season 3, Episode 5), aka the one where Sam met Stephen King and Satan. Leaping into the body of a Gothic horror novelist on Halloween, Sam has to solve two unexplained murders before anybody else gets hurt but it soon becomes apparent that the killer is not of this earth - spooky stuff indeed.

Did You Know?
An idea for an episode that was unfortunately never made had Sam leaping into the body of Thomas Magnum - better known as Magnum P.I.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Quantum Leap
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.