Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Zene sa Dedinja (2011)
Zene sa Dedinja
BassoDate: Saturday, 2012-11-03, 4:58 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Zene sa Dedinja

Serbian TV series "Women with Dedinje" is the story of four women, so many at first might think that it's the new "Sex and the City," but in fact they are new, Belgrade's "Desperate Housewives." Are there really "desperate", will be seen in a series that by all carries elements typical American series, so much so that the series has one doctor Rosa, but not from a "desperate housewife," but from that old "Peyton Gradića" in which the name of the two "t" - Rossi.

But "Women with Dedinje", as it is clear, they live in a desirable neighborhood of Belgrade, which is admittedly not named as Wisteria Lane in the TV series "Desperate Housewives," but the four women live lives similar to American heroine - they love, suffering, scheming, cheating , lie and try to find their way to happiness.
"Women with Dedinje" are modern, but completely different. Čarna Malbasa (Anđelka Stevic), Clare Haji Popovic (Irena Mičijević), Valeria Savic (May Noveljic) and Alisa Velebit (Lena Bogdanovic) live lavishly and apparently fulfilled.

www.brna.my1.ru

Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Zene sa Dedinja (2011)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.