Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (New York)
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
BassoDate: Sunday, 2014-05-11, 3:42 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
New York

CSI Las Vegas

Information
CSI: NY (Crime Scene Investigation: New York) is an American police procedural television series that ran on CBS from September 22, 2004 to February 22, 2013 for a total of nine seasons and 197 original episodes. The show follows the investigations of a team of NYPD forensic scientists and police officers identified as "Crime Scene Investigators" (instead of the actual title of "Crime Scene Unit Forensic Technicians" (CSU)) as they unveil the circumstances behind mysterious and unusual deaths as well as other crimes. The series is the second indirect spin-off from the veteran series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and directly from CSI: Miami during an episode in which several of the CSI: NY characters made their first appearance.

Originally in 2004, CSI: NY was produced in partnership with the Canadian media company Alliance Atlantis.The company dissolved after season three in 2007, and all production after that was done under the purview of CBS Paramount Television.

The show was filmed at the CBS Studio Center with many of the outside scenes shot in and around Los Angeles.Occasionally, scenes were filmed on location in New York City.

The series ended its ninth and final season on February 22, 2013.It was canceled by CBS on May 10, 2013.

Imdb

Video

Password
www.Brna.my1.ru

Download
Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (New York)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.