Forum » Books » Comic Book » 77-424 Microsoft Access 2013
77-424 Microsoft Access 2013
congbui142Date: Saturday, 2014-10-04, 6:04 AM | Message # 1
Group: User
Awards: 2

77-424 Microsoft Access 2013

Microsoft Official Academic Course, ''77-424 Microsoft Access 2013''
English | PDF | ISBN: 0470133104 | 528 pages | 2013 | 27.15 MB

This Microsoft Access 2013, Exam 77-424 is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. This Access 2013 text is mapped to the Access 2013 certification exam objectives and is designed to re-enforce workforce skills. With this book students learn to create and manage a database, build tables and forms, create and manage queries, design reports and much more.

The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Office series also offers OfficeGrader. This valuable tool corrects your students’ tasked-based assignments. Students work on real-world problems like the ones they will encounter in the workforce ensuring they are ready for real professional challenges. OfficeGrader allows for efficient and consistent grading saving time for other important teaching activities. Grading is easier than ever allowing faster assignment turnaround to students.

Access 2013 certification can help students with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today’s competitive job market. Students who have earned certification can broaden their employment opportunities in such fields as a support professional, trainer, teacher, professor, database user, or database creator who needs to create or maintain a basic Access database. Students will also understand how to construct and modify basic relationships among database entities and instruct others in basic Access functionality and usage.

Code
http://uploaded.net/file/s4gyaf44

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Books » Comic Book » 77-424 Microsoft Access 2013
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.