Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Books » Comic Book » Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Sixteenth Edition
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Sixteenth Edition
congbui142Date: Saturday, 2014-10-04, 5:17 PM | Message # 1
Group: User
Awards: 2

Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Sixteenth Edition

Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Sixteenth Edition by Better Homes and Gardens
2014 | ISBN: 0544307070 | English | 660 pages | EPUB | 32 MB

The fully updated and revised edition of the best-selling, tried-and-true resource for generations of cooks
Since 1930, home cooks have turned to Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book for guidance in the kitchen. This new edition includes more than 1,200 recipes, 1,000 color photos, and more tips and how-to information than ever. The “Secrets to Success” feature in each chapter shows cooks the key ingredients or steps to making each recipe successful. The “8 Ways With” feature enables home cooks to customize recipes by changing up flavors in basic recipes like omelets, shortbread cookies, and more. Along with the best recipes for favorite foods, this indispensable volume offers information on new cooking trends and fresh ideas, a new fruit and vegetable guide with ID photos, and expanded coverage of canning. Because food is at the heart of many family traditions, a new holiday chapter is included, and throughout the book, icons highlight recipes that are fast, low-calorie, and best-loved. From setting up a kitchen to cooking a great meal, this comprehensive book fulfills every cooking need.

Code
http://uploaded.net/file/i54z8rsx

Message edited by congbui142 - Saturday, 2014-10-04, 5:18 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Books » Comic Book » Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, Sixteenth Edition
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.