Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Books » Comic Book » James Oseland - Saveur (The New Comfort Food)
James Oseland - Saveur
congbui142Date: Friday, 2014-10-10, 4:18 PM | Message # 1
Group: User
Awards: 2

James Oseland - Saveur

James Oseland - Saveur: The New Comfort Food - Home Cooking from Around the World
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0811878015 | AZW3 | 256 pages | 20 MB

From the pages of Saveur magazine, one of the world's premier food publications, comes a celebration of the enormous range of regional American and international dishes that have shaped the classic comfort foods of today.

A steaming bowl of udon noodles, a bubbling serving of macaroni and cheese, a hearty helping of huevos rancheros, a perfectly browned grilled cheese sandwichthese are just some of the 100 mouthwatering recipes in this extraordinary volume that highlights the pleasures of comfort food in all its diversity. Brimming with more than 200 stunning photographs and memorable sidebars that present the people, ingredients, and techniques involved in the recipes, Saveur The New Comfort Food is an unforgettable journey behind the scenes of our favorite heartwarming dishes.

Code
http://uploaded.net/file/jm0midg3

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Books » Comic Book » James Oseland - Saveur (The New Comfort Food)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.