Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Web Design » Html » HTML Color Codes Theory
HTML Color Codes Theory
BassoDate: Sunday, 2010-03-28, 3:49 AM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

So you are wondering "Does this weird combination of letters and numbers have any meaning?" Well the answer is "Yes" and this is how it goes:)

HTML Codes format:

Each HTML code contains symbol "#" and 6 letters or numbers. These numbers are in hexadecimal numeral system. For example "FF" in hexadecimal represents number 255 in Decimal.

Meaning of symbols:

The first two symbols in HTML color code represents the intensity of red color. 00 is the least and FF is the most intense.
The third and fourth represents intensity of green and fifth and sixth represents the intensity of blue.
So with combining the intensity of red, green and blue we can mix almost any color that our heart desire;)

Examples:

#FF0000 - With this HTML code we tell browser to show maximum of red and no green and no blue.
The result is of course pure red color:     

#00FF00 - This HTML code shows just green and no red and blue.
The result is:     

#0000FF - This HTML code shows just blue and no red and green.
The result is:     

#FFFF00 - Combination of red and green color gives us yellow:     

#CCEEFF - Take some red a bit more of green and maximum of blue to get color of sky:     

Have fun!

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Web Design » Html » HTML Color Codes Theory
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.