Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Web Design » Java » How to invite all your friends on Facebook to your event in
How to invite all your friends on Facebook to your event in
BassoDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-21, 2:16 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

How to invite all your friends on Facebook to your event in one go

UPDATE: After this post was originally written, Facebook came up with a solution to create lists of friends. You can create several lists, based on your own personal criterias, and add your friends to different lists, which you then can send event or page invitations to. I would rather recommend using this solution provided by Facebook, so that you don’t send information which might not apply to all of your friends.
To create a list, go to your Account settings, choose Edit Friends and Create new list. After you’ve created new lists you have an option to filter friends based on list names when you’re inviting friends to events or pages.

The newly redesigned Facebook has led inviting members to an event/group/page to an even more complex process. Why can’t they just make a “select all” button? Initially I got tired of clicking several hundred times on all the pictures to invite people to my event, so I came up with this small piece of Javascript:

Code
javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}

Go to your event/group/page, click invite people and then paste this snippet in the URL field of your browser.
Left-click the mouse in the URL field and hit Enter. Your invitations will not be sent yet, but all your friends will be selected. Click the “Invite” or “Send” button on the Facebook page to finally send the invites.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Web Design » Java » How to invite all your friends on Facebook to your event in
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.