PC GAME | ISO | English | 6.13 GB | Konami
Genre: Sports / 3D
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011reinvigorates the series with the most advanced set of improved gameplay additions, control options and to catch up with the evolution of the real-life soccer. Central to its total freedom of play, the game introduces a power bar for each player that allows the user to determine the exact strength and placement of every pass and shot. Balls can now be spread absolutely anywhere with surgical precision, with long balls into space, short passes to feet, and intricate one-twos allowing the player to dictate play and control the tempo of a match.
- Absolute control. Team PES Productions improved the system passes through 360 °, providing an unprecedented level of control over every transmission, stroke, throw, and a canopy. This makes it possible to send the ball anywhere, and absolutely free to play the game. Need to carefully calibrate passes, to anticipate the maneuvers teammates and wisely used to move them. You can even "put pressure" on the opponent to make him throw the ball.
- Indicator of impact and endurance. In addition to the overall scale of state power players reflects an additional indicator of impact and endurance. Persistent rapid rush a negative impact on performance football and its impact on traffic, in particular, the passing game will be slow and inaccurate.
- New AI defense. Defenders are now the most naturally retain their positions, are not rushing to every ball, trapped in their area. Confronting the attacker, they prefer to get close and make him make a mistake.
- Animation and Physics of the players. Players move more smoothly and naturally, showing more realistic than ever, acceleration and inertia. In addition, the numerous requests of fans of the series, improved physical contact between players. Tremors and blocking now look impressive, but the methods to intercept the ball is impressive diversity. Animation and also contributed to the game atmosphere: even without the ball players behave naturally - they run and walk in different ways, showing individuality.
- The speed of the game. New level of control requires a higher rate, will vary depending on the situation. Emotions run high during a counterattack, but the players can force their opponent through the leisurely pace of rebuilding and moving forward through space. Long runs from the middle of the field is now difficult, and to succeed, you need to make quick passes.
- Aesthetics. The most accurate likeness of virtual football players with real shows PES 2010, but PES 2011 raises the bar even higher. The project significantly improved facial animation, reworked all of player movement, making runs, turnovers, dropped, tremors and interaction in general have become more organic, and virtual athletes is more natural to accelerate and slow down the run, and repeats using the effect of blurring the image (motion blur) , "animating" naked.
Minimum system requirements:
Recommended system requirements: