Language: ENG / GER / ITA / SPA / FRE | PC | Developer: Spark Unlimited | Publisher: Codemasters | 2.2 Gb
Genre: Action / Shooter / 3D / 1st Person, Action
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - Shooter of Spark Unlimited, the events which unfolded in an alternate reality. In 1931 Winston Churchill dies under the wheels of a taxi, and then it all went wrong: Britain did not enter the war, and eventually the Nazis, having conquered all of Europe, arrived in the 50's and the United States. The player, as usual, the last hope of the entire civilized world in general and America in particular.
German battleship off the coast of New York, drifting over the Statue of Liberty giant amphibious airships, watering the streets of Manhattan fire Messershmity * * ... This is madness? This is an alternative history of Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, uncompromising first-person shooter from the creators of Call of Duty: Finest Hour.
- Dynamic action on the streets of American cities.
- The rich arsenal of weapons: the classic examples of the Second World and experimental weapons that had never seen before on the battlefield.
- In the fight against the invaders all means are good. Unique melee with the elements of the environment.
- A powerful storyline, cinematic special effects and unique, well-designed atmosphere Occupied America.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 768 MB
- Graphics Card: GeForce 6600 GT / Radeon X1600XT
- Free disk space: 5 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Controls: A keyboard, mouse
- Do not cut / no recoded
- Installing additional software
- Author RIPa Team JPN