|brna||Date: Wednesday, 2016-02-17, 1:23 PM | Message # 1|
Garmin express cannot run on windows 7 rtm with net 4.5.2 install 7 sp1 to run supported environment
Simply uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework and install Garmin express without NET Framework.
The install process will automatic install new NET Framework.
If that not work try this:
1. Press the Windows key + "R" to open the "Run" command box.
2. Type in appwiz.cpl and press the "Enter” key.
3. Click on the "Turn Windows features on or off" in the left pane.
4. Click on the "+" symbol next to each "Microsoft .NET" entry here.
5. Put a check in every box in the "Microsoft .NET" entries.
* A blue box does not mean everything is checked. You must expand the entry.
6. Click on "OK" and wait for this to complete. This can take a few minutes.
7. Reboot the computer.
|If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,
Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.