• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Help » How to change an installed program
How to change an installed program
BassoDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-23, 9:53 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

How to remove an installed program

To remove a program that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs box, click the program that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
3. If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.

Troubleshooting:

* Make sure that the program that you click in the Add or Remove Programs tool is the program that you want to remove from your computer. Some programs may not prompt you to confirm the removal before the program is removed from the computer.
* You can only remove a program with the Add or Remove Programs tool if the program is written for Windows. If you do not see the program that you want to remove in the Currently installed programs box, view the program documentation for instructions about how to remove it.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Help » How to change an installed program
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.