[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Doctor Who
Doctor Who
BassoDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:31 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Doctor Who
When Russell T. Davies announced his plan to re-launch the BBC's adored sci-fi classic, geeks got nervous and regular folk were apathetic. It's something of a miracle then that not only did the Queer As Folk creator assuage the die-hards, but he also managed to recruit a new generation of Who-ites. Quintessentially British and knowingly silly, this Timelord redux somehow manages to be exciting and fresh while imbuing the whole series with a respectful reverence for its rich history.

Best Episode
Blink (Series 3, Episode 10). Possibly the most inventive and certainly the scariest episode of the rejuvenated series hardly features the Doctor at all. Stone angels are feeding on "potential energy" (meaning they chuck people back in time and dine on what would have been their victim's destiny) and the only way the Doctor, who is himself trapped in the past, can restore the natural order is to give out random clues via easter eggs on a series of DVDs.

Did You Know?
Planned spin-off Rose Tyler: Earth Defence was cancelled during pre-production as Russell T. Davies realized that it would be one spin-off too many after Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Doctor Who
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.