[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Deadwood
Deadwood
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:35 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Deadwood
The rootinest, tootinest, sweariest show that ever dared raise its head on television? That'll be Deadwood then. Set in the lawless South Dakotan town when the disenfranchised of the world descended on the Black Hills to find their fortune, David Milch's masterpiece presented the frontier townspeople as disparate souls with morals more muddy than the main thoroughfare. Happily throwing traditional notions of good and evil out of the saloon window, the HBO show constantly shifted the audience's loyalty and presented a world where every act, noble or not, had repercussions. And in Ian McShane's back-stabbing bar owner Al Swearengen and Timothy Olyphant's law-abiding but deeply flawed sheriff Seth Bullock, we were presented with two of television's most complex and interesting characters.

Best Episode
Requiem For A Gleet (Season 2, Episode 4). Following a knock-about street fight with Bullock, Swearengen is laid up in bed and is later diagnosed by Doc Cochran (Brad Dourif) as having septic shock and kidney stones. One leg-crossing moment later and our sympathies are forever shifted towards Al.

Did You Know?
The word fuck and its derivatives are used 2,980 times throughout the show's three seasons.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Deadwood
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.