[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Babylon 5
Babylon 5
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:36 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Babylon 5
In Babylon 5, series creator J Michael Straczynski had a defined story he wished to tell. It was to span five seasons of 22 episodes each and was set in stone to cover a very specific story arc. Because of this long-term approach, B5 emerged as one of the most structured and rich sci-fi shows that had ever aired, one that never rambled and always had a clear destination in mind. The plan did come undone, though, when the threat of cancellation forced Straczynski to move events up in season four, which subsequently left him with less to do in the final year when the show was ultimately renewed. Best laid plans and all that.

Best Episode
Into The Fire (Season 4, Episode 6), where Sheridan tells the Shadows to "get the hell out of our galaxy!"

Did You Know?
The StarFurie fighters were the first cinematic spacecraft to fly according to Newtonian physics. Their design was so impressive that NASA asked permission to use them as the basis prototype hauling vessels for the international space station.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Babylon 5
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.