[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Father Ted
Father Ted
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:40 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Father Ted
Who would have thought that the adventures of three priests and their housekeeper living on a remote Irish island would have amounted to one of TV land's funniest sit-coms? On paper, it sounds like Heartbeat-meets-Ballykissangel with a laughter track, but, in actuality, Father Ted was anarchic, inspired and hilarious as hell. Sadly, Dermot "Father Ted Crilly" Morgan's premature death stopped the show in its prime but, as testaments to comedic genius go, he couldn't have wished for more.

Best Episode
Entertaining Father Stone (Series 1, Episode 2). It's a tough choice to pick out any one particular episode but the appearance of the fun-sucking Father Stone marks this entry as a frontrunner for funniest episode - if only for the brilliant gag about Stone's painting of Ted with a halo.

Did You Know?
Father Ted Introduced the word "feck" to the common English lexicon. Already common in Ireland, it has since become the socially acceptable expletive for those too coy to say "fuck".

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Father Ted
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.