[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Monty Python's Flying Circus
Monty Python's Flying Circus
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:42 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Monty Python's Flying Circus
Years before they incurred the wrath of right-wing Christians with Life Of Brian and messed about the Arthurian legend with The Holy Grail, the Monty Python team re-imagined TV comedy with the silliest and strangest sketch show ever devised. Thanks to the imagination of John Cleese, Terry Jones, Graham Chapman et al (and the bravery of the BBC), the show has somehow stood the test of time - who would have thought that a song about Spam would still be funny over 30 years later?

Best Episode
The Spanish Inquisition (Series 2, episode 2). The Parrot Sketch, The Ministry Of Silly Walks, The Lumberjack Song… None of these classic sketches feature in this episode, but what you do get is - and nobody will expect them -The Spanish Inquisition. Repeatedly crashing in on other sketches and constantly screwing up their lines, they represent the anarchic silliness that became the Pythons' stock in trade.

Did You Know?
Other possible names for the series were Gwen Dibley's Flying Circus; Owl-Stretching Time; Bun, Whackett, Buzzard; Stubble And Boot; and A Toad Elevating Moment.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Monty Python's Flying Circus
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.