[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Life On Mars
Life On Mars
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:43 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Life On Mars
DCI Sam Tyler gets run over in 2006 and wakes up in 1973. Confused and disorientated, he must figure out a way to get back to his own time while dealing with the detective dinosaur that is DCI Gene Hunt. Attempting to combine clever sci-fi with Sweeney-style cop show nostalgia, Life On Mars succeeded on both levels - largely thanks to John Simm and Philip Glenister's fun turns as the bickering cops from different times. Much more than just big flares and sexist rants, it was the best buddy show in years.

Best Episode
Season 1, episode 6. The one where a hostage situation becomes increasingly nerve-wracking for Sam when he discovers the ransom deadline coincides with the time that his life support machine is due to be turned off in 2006. Tense, taut and nicely handled, it managed to combine the crime and sci-fi elements with confidence.

Did You Know?
Following the conclusion of filming the final series, Gene Hunt's Ford Cortina was auctioned on eBay to raise money for Comic Relief.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Life On Mars
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.