Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mobile Phones » Android » ClockworkMod for Htc Desire 310 single sim (100% Working)
ClockworkMod for Htc Desire 310 single sim
brnaDate: Friday, 2015-07-17, 11:27 PM | Message # 1
Group: Admin
Awards: 0

Here is a tutorial how to install ClockworkMod version 5.5.0.4 on Htc Desire 310 single sim (Android version 4.2.2 with Build number 1.01.862.1)

Just in case create backup with MtkDroidTools v2.5.3 of your own rom, so you can later restore with SP-FlashTool if something go wrong brick, boot loop etc..

You must have rooted phone, I use RootGenius.

- Download RootGenius.apk
- Download Rashr.apk
- Download HTC-Desire-310_140314__recovery_150717-233800.img

- Install HTC-Desire-310_140314__recovery_150717-233800 with rushr apk

To boot into ClockworkMod you need to power off your phone first. Then, after it’s shut down, hold simultaneously the ‘Power’ button and the ‘Volume up’ button for a few seconds. Then, release them and you should see a list with ClockworkMod options. Or you can use apk called rebooter.apk

I really hope this helped at least a few people.
smile

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Mobile Phones » Android » ClockworkMod for Htc Desire 310 single sim (100% Working)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.